Ahmedabad Institute of Management,Ahmedabad conducts two-years full-time MBA programme since 2008 in affiliation with Gujarat University, Ahmedabad and recognized by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), New Delhi. As per the Gujarat Government’s notification, from 2009 onwards all the self financed Institutes running MBA, MCA, Pharmacy and Engineering programmes have been affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University(GTU).
MBA Course Highlights @AIT
- Course duration: 2 years
- Intake: 60
- Fees structure: Rs 71000 pa
- Scholarship of Rs 10000 pa*
- Equip students with :
- relevant and relatable knowledge,
- specialized know-how to analyze business scenarios and new business opportunities,
- communicate effectively with associates, think independently and thrive in work situations
- Department is having a team faculties having blend of academics and industrial experience
- Providing Outcome Based Education (OBE)
- Learner-centric pedagogy
- Employability enhancement courses: NPTEL , NCFM, CAMBRIDGE/SCOPES, etc.
- Series of Management activities
100+ 960+ 480+
Case studies Hours of Learning Hours Hands on Training
180+ 180+ 50+
Hours of Technical skills Hours of Soft skills Hours for Current affairs
- link for department’sAcademic calendar
“To provide quality learning experience for budding management professionals with focus on excellence in values & ethics.”
1)To provide students a platform that can enhance knowledge and skills in their chosen field.
2)To build intellectual capabilities with blend of theory & practice.
3)To create a healthy culture that develops a sense of responsibility & accountability among all stakeholders.